Thursday, March 27, 2008

I am a Runner

I am a runner. Well, kind of. Over the years I have been an on-and-off-again runner. More on that in a later post but, right now, I'm definitely on again. I'm signed up for the BMO Vancouver Marathon (for the half) on May 4 and I'm well into my training with my long run of the week now up to 9 miles.

I'm hoping to use these blogs to chronicle my training journey and share some of the thought process of a (most definitely) non-elite runner whose support circle of friends and family just don't get it and can't comprehend why anybody would even want to contemplate running a full marathon.

Oh yeah, and since I live in Vancouver, anything regarding the Canucks is fair game but I don't really want to talk about them right now after that disaster of a game in Denver last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment