Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hundred push ups

You may have noticed that I haven't mentioned the One Hundred Push Ups Challenge lately. I hate to admit it but I fell off the bandwagon. I managed to complete week 5 and began week 6 which is supposed to be the final week leading to the ability to do one hundred consecutive push ups. I was failing miserably at the week 6 work outs so I simply didn't keep it up.

I do really want to take another shot at this, especially since the program has been modified recently to make the progression from week to week easier. However, I think I'll wait until after my marathon since I'm in taper mode now and not supposed to be adding more exercise to my regimen.

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking of doing this too, but with my dreadful history of NEVER being able to do pushups, I didn't know if I could. ha ha. Giver 'er another go and maybe I'll try it too! Enjoy your tapering...

    ReplyDelete