Sunday, July 17, 2022

More Cruise Training

My vacation on a cruise to Mexico continued to make it challenging to stick to my training schedule.


Monday was supposed to be a rest day but because we were at sea I did another run, this time on the running track, and turned Tuesday, when we were in Peurto Vallarta, into the rest day if you can call 20,000 steps a rest day.


Wednesday was Mazatlan. I managed to hit the gym before we arrived for my cross training workout.


On Thursday we were in Cabo San Lucas. It was too hot to run comfortably outdoors so I did my time on the treadmill and included some hill work.



Friday, we were at sea again and I did my scheduled full body workout.  Saturday was a travel day and I didn’t manage to do my cross training.  Finally, home on Sunday, I did my long run of the week, 4 miles.


No comments:

Post a Comment